The Following Companies Are Known To LIcense COLOSSUS
Dr. Paul Hollern, PI Marketing for Chiropractors
Colossus is know as the software a signficant number of personal injury carriers use to determine compensation.
However most chiropractors are unaware of the principles of the software and therefore can potentially damage the case by improper documentation.
If you are a chiropractor trying to market to PI attorneys for business it would be wise to familiar with the principles of Colossus.
The following companies are known to license COLOSSUS:
- Allstate (since 1997)
- American National Property and Casualty (since 1997 in 38 states)
- American Family Group of Madison (since 1996)
- Arrow Claims Management (since 1997)
- AXA Insurance (based in UK, one of the world’s largest insurance group) (2001)
- Bishopsgate Insurance (since 2000)
- Explorer Insurance Company (1997)
- Farmers Insurance Group of Companies (2000)
- Federated Mutual Insurance Company (1998)
- General Casualty Insurance Companies (1998)
- Grange Mutual Casualty Companies (1998)
- Great American Insurance Company (1998)
- Hartford Financial Services (2000)
- Keystone Insurance Companies of Philadelphia
- Metropolitan Group, Rhode Island Norwich Union
- Motorist Mutual –American Hardware Insurance Group (1998)
- Ohio Casualty Group of Insurance Companies (1998)
- State Auto Insurance Companies of Columbus (1996)
- 20th Century Industries (1997)
- Travelers/Aetna Property Casualty (1996)
- United Services Automobile Association (USAA) (1997)
- Utica Mutual Insurance Company (2000)
- Zurich Personal Insurance (1998)
At Online Chiropractic Marketing Systems we use 11 different marketing systems for your PI marketing.
To learn more call me at 813-480-1693.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!