Chiropractic PI Marketing Systems
Systems to use for your chiropractic PI marketing
These are a few of the chiropractic personal injury marketing systems to attract PI patients into your practice:
- Internet videos on personal injury
- PI attorney referral system
- Whiplash injury internet TV
- Google pay per click
- Facebook pay per click
- GP car injury referrals
- Neurosurgeon PI referrals
These are just a few of the PI marketing systems you can personalize to increase your personal injury patients.
If your interested in chiropractic personal injury marketing give me a call, we have several systems that are very specific, personal and automated.
Dominate Google for Chiropractic Personal Injury Marketing
Learn how to get 7 out of 10 links on Google’s first page for chiropractic PI marketing
There are several methods to market your chiropractic practice for personal injury patients. One of the top 3 methods is having relavant content on about car injureies on the first page of google.
The internet is primarily used for information and entertainment.
One of the methods to market for PI patients is to create a series of videos giving information the typical car injury patient is looking for on the internet.
The process involves 6 steps:
- Find relevant subject matter, do not talk about chiropractic.
- Create short videos, less than one minute, giving this information.
- At the end of the video send them to a squeeze page for more similar information
- Get their email in exchange for additional relevant PI information.
- After they give their email, send them the material over several days using a email auto-responder.
- At the end of each video included in the email followup, give a call to action and contact information.
This chiropractic personal injury marketing systems is just one of several we set up for our chiropractic clients.
Give our office a call we can set it up for you. 813-480-1693.
This is a representation of the significance of matching your keyword in the domain name as it relates to Google vs. Bing.
One of the important factors in SEO and getting on the first page of Google is to use the key word in your domain name.
To many times chiropractors use a personal name or an industry name as a keyword. An example would be smithchiropractic.com vs. atlaschiropractic.com.
Both words are relevant to the chiropractor but not to the public at large or the Google spiders. The Google spiders are trying to think more and more like humans.
This graph shows the importance on SEO by using then domain name your potential patients are putting in the search box not what you the chiropractor think they should put in.
Query Matching in the Domain Name
Our interpretation and conclusions:
- Exact match domains appear to continue their powerful level of influence in both search engines, though I think many SEOs will be surprised to see Google actually has a higher correlation with ranking exact match domains higher (when they appear on page 1 of the results) than Bing.
- Hyphenated exact matches certainly appear to be less influential, though they’re more frequent (Google: 271 results contained these vs. Bing: 890)
- Just having keywords in the domain name has substantive positive correlation (Thus, for example, if I wanted to rank for the word “dog,” the domain mydog.com would fit with this correlation point)