Colossus PI Seminar Tampa FL
Dr. Paul Hollern, Chiropractic PI Marketing
Special Guest Speaker: Dr. Matthew J. DeGaetano: MD Validations – Personal Injury Institute – Personal Injury University
Three reasons I created this seminar for my clients.
1. PI documentation integrating financial drivers to maximize PI Attorney Value.
2. Bases of PI Attorney marketing system “How to Maximize PI Attorney Compensation”
3. I’m creating a PI Attorney marketing program for my clients called: PI Attorney Soft Tissue Compensation, Colossus 101.
An automated video presentation by my clients marketing to your PI Attorneys.
More on this PI Marketing at the seminar.
PI Seminar on Colossus
Colossus: How it Relates to PI Cases, PI Attorney Marketing
- Narrative Reports
- SOAP Notes
Why Colossus: Doctor as Factor
Resolving a claim short of trial is dependent upon two main factors:
1. Physician’s ability to chart the factors of value to Colossus,
2. Lawyer’s specific formatting of the demand letter.
As a general consideration, physicians are the single most important aspect of a Colossus case. The healthcare provider’s records are the only source of information that adjustors are allowed to enter into Colossus, other than their own personal observations of the claimant.
When: Saturday January 28, Time: 8:30am-12:30pm
Where: Holiday Inn Express Stadium 4750 NORTH DALE MABRY HIGHWAY TAMPA, FLORIDA 33614
Hotel Front Desk: 001-813-877-6061
Cost: Free for Online Chiropractic Marketing Clients and Chiropractic Students, $97 for Non Clients
Register: (813) 480-1693