7 Steps to Webcam Video for Online Chiropractic Marketing
Dr. Paul Hollern describes often overlooked etiquette for using web-cam video
7 Steps to Web-cam Video for your online chiropractic marketing to present and past patients
1. Introduce yourself,
a. Never expect them to remember you. They have busy lives also.
2. Start with letting your patients know your shooting this from your office webcam or chirocam.
a. Gives you lead way for a non professional video or bad lighting.
3. Acknowledge they are busy and this only take less than a minute
a. You are letting them know you respect their time and therefore they will give you a little more of theirs.
4. Be personal (Very Important)-Address your patients in the singular
a. Meaning talk into the video as though you were talking to one person.
b. Nobody likes to feel they are just one in a crowd.
5. Look at your webcam video not your computer monitor when speaking
a. People expect you to look at them in the eyes when you speak to them.
b. It is disrespectful to continually look at your monitor like your reading something.
6. Always tell them what action to take next, do not expect they naturally will.
a. What link to click on or forward this email.
7. Finish with telling them you hope this gave them value and if it did feel free to share it with family and friends.
a. Letting them know your looking out for their interests.