Facebook Chiropractic Online Marketing What Not To Do
Dr. Paul Hollern, Chiropractic Online Marketing Expert
I’m often asked what should a chiropractor do with Facebook regarding chiropractic online marketing. The following is a shot list of what not to do on Facebook for your marketing:
Facebook – What Not to Do
• Don’t build a Facebook page for your medical practice without having a solid website first. It’s important to provide a link back to your main website on all of your social media profiles in order to build credibility and visibility.
• Don’t respond to personal chiropractic questions on Facebook.
• Don’t, under any circumstances, post any identifying information about patients online.
• Don’t “friend” your patients online, but rather steer them to “like” you on a professional fan page.
• Don’t expect to achieve results overnight.
• Don’t get too personal in your updates.
After having said all that now get on Facebook if you have not already. Over 25% of of the time spent on the internet is on Facebook.
Learn a little a bout the baisics and if anything have a small chiropractic online marketing system for Facebook your chiropractic assistant can run a few minutes a day.
For more information about Chiropractic Online Marketing, Automated New Patient Internet Marketing for Low Tech Chiropractors give me a Call 813-480-1693.
Chiropractic Online Marketing Company.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!