Tips for Marketing Chiropractic Online
Dr. Paul Hollern, Marketing Chiropractic Online
Here are a few tips when marketing chiropractic online:
- Use three forms of media: videos, blogs, articles
- Use high page rand sites when submitting your media
- Include your back-link and keywords with in the media
- Include your geographic location in your domain name
These are just a few tips for marketing chiropractic online.
There are several strategies when marketing chiropractic online, it is best to pick just a few and stick to it until you have success.
Frequently when chiropractors marketing they jump around and often never find a niche that works which also they are comfortable with.
Even if you just start with one marketing chiropractic online system, just start.
For more information and a free study course on the 15 steps to get on Googles first page visit my marketing chiropractic online website.
For more information call 813-480-1693.
Chiropractic Online Marketing Mistakes
Dr. Paul Hollern, Chiropractic Online Marketing
When ever I view chiropractors online video marketing there are always a few negatively factors.
The following is a list of chiropractic online marketing mistakes:
- Wearing casual clothes: This is a common mistake chiropractors make. Potential patients expect professional dress which includes a tie and or white lab coat. If if you do not wear a lab coat during the day it is suggested for your chiropractic online marketing videos.
- Bad lighting: More often than not the chiropractic online marketing videos have bad lighting. Using 6500K light bulbs will take care of this issue.
- Talking about chiropractic, not patient solutions: Patients do not care about chiropractic. I used to tell my clients when you care about the history and philosophy of dentistry will they care about chiropractic. Patients care about solutions to their problems, offer them.
- Demonstrating the chiropractic adjustment: For people who have never been to a chiropractor and are not familiar with the process, seeing the chiropractic adjustment looks painful and bad. Chiropractors take it for granted because of the familiarity. I strongly suggest not to show a chiropractic adjustment for your chiropractic online marketing videos.
These are just a few of the common chiropractic online marketing mistakes related to videos.
We specialize in chiropractic online marketing, call 813-480-1693.